Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Back to School Tips from Amanda, Ellen, and Whitley!

Back 2 School Tips from Amanda: 
Jane Iredale's Brow Gels is one of my favorite time-saving "go to" products for a quick face. Formulated with a high-tech blend of sea minerals that condition and protect brow hairs, these brow gels will make your brows smoother, healthier, and more manageable. They also hide gray, and will even do "double duty" as a light mascara, which will also save you a few dollars! I'm obsessed. To me, your face is not complete without brows that compliment your eye shape. "Never underestimate the power of eyebrows"~Amanda

Back 2 School Tips by Ellen:


Jane Iredale's Just Kissed lip and cheek stain is AMAZING! It looks different on everyone due to it's unique design that adjusts to your own body chemistry. It gives you a perfect shade of pink that gives you silky lips or dewy cheeks. This multi purpose product looks great on and is easy on the wallet!~ Ellen

Back 2 School Tips by: Whitley


For those beautiful, curly manes like mine, Bumble's Surf Family is simply Ahh-mazing!! I'm completely obsessed with it's seabreezy texture! Start with Bb Surf foam wash Shampoo & creme rinse Conditioner. Towel dry & apply Bb Surf Spray roots to ends. I use the diffusing attachment on my blow dryer to lift my roots and to make sure I don't leave the house with those unwanted frizzy ends! You can also use Bb Surf Spray on dry hair too! Whichever way you choose to use it, you'll be fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment